Don't Stop! keep going, pace up

The plan was never to be a fitness freak where I'm watching what I eat and all that No! I'm a free spirited person I just go with the flow and I guess I'm going with the flow when it comes to my relationship with God. I some how feel that's what most of us do. We start of all pumped up and energetic I mean the first 3 days are hard but you console yourself by looking at people you admire, then you fail yourself by missing a day or two and getting back is hard. I mean the pace is uncontrollable it feels like you going to fast sometimes it feels like you going to slow. Running is meant to ease you it's meant to make you feel at peace I mean yes the pace may be challenging but your body adapts. I started running 2 weeks ago the first week was ok I mean I was determined, second week I slacked I failed myself and now I can't control my body. As I'm running I need to have a conversation with myself "let's go let's go don't stop keep going don't stop now" it's weird I look like I'm crazy. When I started running the purpose was for me to be fit! Yes fit, not slimmer or lose weight no!  Now I still know that, that's why I couldn't stop I had to keep the pace going I didn't stop even though my chest was burning I couldn't stop I had to keep going.
When it comes to your relationship with God you shouldn't stop, keep going. The pace may be challenging because you had a rhythm that you had but now it's confusing because you don't know if you were fast or slow but when you keep going you can be able to see if in the beginning you too fast (reading the word and meditating everyday) or too slow (reading the word once in a while and praying sometimes). Find your purpose first then seek out your relationship with God, and if you miss a day or two (try not to) you reconnect again don't stop going keep the pace going even if your chest is burning (feeling like pursuing him is not working out, just keep going) he knows you trying and he'll meet you half way. Palms 139:2 "for you know my sitting down and my standing up. You understand my thoughts" now that should be encouragement for you when the going gets tough we don't stop we continue going, we continue with the pace even if it doesn't make sense sometimes but keep going! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why do I crave a relationship so badly?

How can I grow my connection with God?

How do I stop being so available?