Pray it off, keep the pace going.

I've mastered the keeping my pace when I'm running, I did that because my chest was burning everytime I ran and my body would feel heavy on me (maybe it's the food I eat or I don't drink enough water) either way I mastered this because even when I'm feeling tired or even when my body is lying to me I don't want to stop I want to keep going I want to see how far I can go and also be able to pat myself (just like a mini proud moment). 
(where am I going with this-pay attention to this) your relationship with God is the same like running, it brings calmness to the body, it relaxes you and makes you feel lighter and at ease. Just like most runners who cheat their diet once in awhile they all say "I'll run it off" and indeed they do exactly that they run it off. Just like you when you stressed and worn out don't run to the bottle, sex, drugs and other things that lead us to sin instead "pray it out" talk to God tell him how you feel and after that Conversation I promise you, you'll feel lighter, more relaxed and wanting to talk to God more. The plan is to have this "Comfortable" relationship with God so much that we are able to talk about anything and everything. Had a bad day? Pray it off, feel alone and unwanted pray it off, feel worn out pray it off. Even if everything is just going well and nothing is wrong don't stop praying it off (remember prayer is a conversation with God, so just like any other relationship when we happy and feeling great that's where we talk more so do that with God). Pray it off every single day don't stop, keep the pace going. 

Comments

  1. I've been "praying it off" for a while now and I've never felt lighter.
    I now enjoy how my relationship with Jehovah is just evolving day in day out
    I would recommend everyone to take your advice and -pray it off

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why do I crave a relationship so badly?

How can I grow my connection with God?

How do I stop being so available?