Mncedi Koboka: The uprising star

Creativity the new language millennials understand. I can't believe how far we've come as a country I can't begin to even talk about how far we've come as the world, it's been an amazing journey with bumps and hiccups here and there but with us not stopping at all. I mean how could you stop if the train is up and running? Millennials have introduced so many new things, we've taken it upon ourselves to also redefine things we feel are holding us back, things we feel are not doing justice to us. We also have done the unimaginable we've introduced new careers and have made careers out of our hobbies. I mean just like the saying goes 'do what you love until what you love pays you' we've done exactly that and I must say we are headed for the stars because even those leading us are doing an exceptional job.

Mncedi Koboka Founder of an environmental organization, life coach, facilitator, radio host, model, Thuli Madonsela foundation ambassador, multiple award winner, pr & communications student is on his way to greatness as he refuses to be boxed in a fixed norm that society thinks is normal. Mncedi believes his a young creative that isn't limited by anything 'the word creativity it's self doesn't limit you so why should I limit myself' says Mncedi. It takes great courage and confidence to chase after your dreams and stick to them even though the odds are against you.

I believe we millennials have a good thing going we just need to stick to consistency, accuracy and determination. Can you imagine a country led by consistent people? A country led by accurate and determine young people? Well I can see it. Young creatives coming up with new innovative ways to solve everyday problems.

'No matter how hard things get, no matter how long it takes , don't ever give up!' 
I foresee the future with young people taking over and taking charge bringing about those solutions our leaders are "failing" to come up with. Can you imagine a generation with leaders like Mncedi that facilitate thought provoking conversations, bring about encouragement through life coaching sessions and keeping our environment as this amazing place that it is? 

I don't know how many young creatives are ready for this? I also don't know how many young creatives are willing to respond to the call but we need this new language of creativity to continue reigning in on our lives, we actually need it to take over (without making it look like we are worship it, God is King and will forever reign!) But just like Mncedi says 'you gotta believe in yourself before anyone believes in you, invest in yourself before anyone invest in you, trust in yourself before anyone trust in you' it all starts with you.

The call has been set out question is are you ready to respond to it?


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why do I crave a relationship so badly?

How can I grow my connection with God?

How do I stop being so available?