Being a young christian (part 10 - Reboot)

Being a young christian is hard, there are a lot of challenges from the way one lives, conducts themselves and from the company we keep but being a pk is even harder everyone is watching you. Everyone expects perfection from you even when you make a mistake you are reminded of your title and position in society. I must have been one of the few that got to be a pk silently without a lot of attention brought to me (not anymore).

I'm grateful for my parents, I'm grateful that I got to learn what I learnt from them, I'm grateful that even though they weren't fully there in my life but the little time we spent together was very special to me. I think moving forward I'm not going to be part of the ministry that much (unless God forces my hand) I personally think my purpose isn't in ministry. I think outside ministry somewhere in society (being a social entrepreneur) is my calling, my purpose and my talents lie somewhere there. The time I spent in ministry has been very insightful and I'm honestly praying to continue touching lives, bringing not only hope but encouragement to someone whose feeling out of place.
Just like I said in my previous post your friends either bring you closer to God or they pull you away. When I met Yuri I didn't think we would be so close to a point where when one struggles spiritually the other is there to help the other so there is a balance of some sort. I figured I can't write about everything, I can't write about Yuri's journey as a young christian I think he can better talk about. I've invited him to share his experience and his journey of being a young christian and his agreed. I felt what I shared was in the female version and because Yuri is a guy he'll be able to share the male version. The video of him sharing his testimony will be on my facebook page @abigailradebe so do look out for it. As we wrap this series I think it's only fair to wrap it in style as we share testimonials of our journey as young christians.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why do I crave a relationship so badly?

How can I grow my connection with God?

How do I stop being so available?