Being a female leader (part 2 - help her fix her crown)

I think the hardest thing is not leading no! The hardest thing is congratulating another female that's in the same lane, industry and work space. See the reason we have females that don't stand with each other it's because when a fellow sister is in the same lane as you and is excelling instead of congratulating them for reaching those milestones we critize them, bring them down and yes talk bad about them.

It look me a long time to realize that I also had that bad spirit of putting other woman down, I had the bad spirit of choosing to talk bad about another female simply because I was jealous of her making it before me. As bad as it sounds it's was worse because I'm a believer and I need to practice the love God gives to me to another female in particular.
When I had my first encounter with Buhle I was ok until they had to choose one person to lead (we were at a camp when we met) unfortunately I wasn't picked because that's not my field, I don't do well in that field but the bitter jealous me was angry for absolutely no particular reason. Ever since that moment I stopped talking to her i became numb towards her. I figured if she could be picked then she might as well do everything by herself then. I didn't see the need to being there after all I'm not picked.

Later that day I went to bed and sat in God's presences and complained (I feel that's the part God looked at me and rolled his eyes, I mean I was just nagging him unnecessarily so) I was reminded of what I'm good at, what I'm capable of doing, what I excel at and yes I was reminded to share love first before I share criticism. See as a female leader you need to remember that you can't do everything, there will always be a female that does better than you but that doesn't mean you should put her down. Competition is great but it's even greater when you share tips, advice and ideas.

If female leaders look up to each other, support each other and stand by each other we would have a better country led by confident beautiful women. Just like I like saying stay in your lane (we all have lanes find out what yours is and work on it if it happens that another female is in the same lane as you we congratulate, encourage and support we don't put her down) being a female leader is exciting but it's even more exciting when you have another female backing you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why do I crave a relationship so badly?

How can I grow my connection with God?

How do I stop being so available?