Crown Her

'bzzz bzzz, bzzz bzzz' every 30 seconds a message is received either be it from a family member or from a friend or a mere notification from the social apps we have but our phones are very busy, all day everyday. Sometimes this is exciting but sometimes it's overwhelming but whats more overwhelming is being critized before you even given a chance.

Boipelo Mosehla a 'female' content creator, YouTuber, tiktoker, part time make-up artist and student at the University of Johannesburg is planning on taking over the socials with her amazing personality and fresh content. The plan has always been to shine light on female leaders (we are all leaders in everything we do) who are doing the most. The plan is to help crown another female, uplift, grow, inspire and build in every way possible. When I first saw Boipelo's YouTube videos I wanted to know more about her, I wanted to know how is she holding up, how is she managing, is she getting to where she wants to be, as a 'female' creator what are her struggles (I mean for me I've always said my biggest struggle is being crushed by another female in any negative way that puts me on stand still) I just wanted to hear from her and I'm glad I heard from her she is a ball of fire mixed with creativity and dunked with amazing personality.

(I took time to ask her a few questions and this is what she said)
Q: Why YouTube videos
A: I figured with my personality I couldn't just sit back and do nothing, yes we already have other female YouTubers but with my personality and fresh content I knew I could also pull it off.
(She thinks like me, don't wait to have millions start with the little you have)
Q: What makes your videos stand out
A: 'first giggles' i think it's my persona, there's just something about me that draws people towards me plus I have so much to share with the world after all, all I needed was my phone and my personality.
Q: What's the ultimate goal with the channel
A: The plan is reach out to as many people as possible. The plan is to continue with creative content (vlog, comedy, beauty, lifestyle) and also to grow the number of subscribers, create a family an audience where I can grow my channel.
Q: What are the challenges you face as a 'female' content creator
A: Everyone automatically judge's your videos simply because there's a lot of female YouTubers, not everyone supports you also not everyone believes in you.

I still believe it starts with you crowning yourself and waiting for us to help you fix your crown when it falls. Again my plan is to shine light on female leaders who are doing the most in their respective industries. Boipelo is one of those females who chose to let nothing stand in her way. Many people probably discouraged her but she choose to wear her crown with confidence and now we get to watch tutorials on how to enhance our beauty, we get to watch videos on lifestyle tips, daily vlogging entertains us here and there and don't forget the laughter she gives to us with her amazing comedy.

I don't know what it is that you have been meaning to start doing but I want to remind you stop making excuses and just start already! If Boipelo can do it then surely you can.

Don't forget to follow, like, share and subscriber to Boipelo's channel (below are her social media handles do the most)
(@its_bii27) Boipelo Mosehla on all the socials 

Help her fix her crown don't pull it off. Females we do best when we stand together not when we apart, remember that always.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why do I crave a relationship so badly?

How can I grow my connection with God?

How do I stop being so available?